Close
Pets: Adoption

1yr female Mastiff hound mux

$50 obo by mr.rodeo in Ft hood, May 12
Send Message
1yr female Mastiff hound mux in Fort Hood
1yr female Mastiff hound mux in Fort Hood
1yr female Mastiff hound mux in Fort Hood
1yr female Mastiff hound mux in Fort Hood

I have a 1 year old mastiff hound mix she is a sweet girl but is territorial and protective of her family. She has gotten a little to agressive towards our other dog and we have a newborn baby coming soon as well as a older daughter facing a transplant. We don't want to put her down cause she is a great dog she loves hikes running cuddling fetching and belly rubs. I have taken her to dog parks before and she does just fine haven't been out to one for a couple weeks. we have bought her anxiety meds to help keep her calm. She is just high strung with stress and anxiety and needs one on one attention from someone that can give her the training and I would say no children around her. She has been with us since she was less then two months. she has stranger anxiety as well. I have 5 kids which she's never harmed and another dog she does fine with 80% of time the other 20% she gets jealous of our other dog and becomes aggressive 50 bucks for rehoming fee but is negotiable she is a great dog and just think there is to many things going on in our house for her we want her to go to an awesome family it will take little for her to warm up to you. The pictures don't do her justice if you would like more I can take more

Posted in: Pets: Adoption.
Find out how close you are to this item!
123 Awesome Street
Bookooville
Illinois
60543
If needed, move the map to center the marker on your location.
Close
Send Message
Posted By: mr.rodeo More From:

Join the 2,497,896 happy neighbors and get started selling and saving!

There's even a "You Must Be Happy" Guarantee.

Local
Buy & Sell
94,000+
Followers
2,497,896
Neighbors
Family
Friendly

©2018 Bookoo, Inc. 2270 US Highway 30, Oswego, IL 60543. Dedicated to our families.